- The Council chartered our Epsilon Epsilon Chapter at Farmingdale State College, our first new chapter as we begin our second 100 years. It is the 98th chapter in our history, and it was voted to be placed in our New York City East District.
- The Council chartered the Merrimack Valley Alumni Club in northern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. It is our northern most entity. It is the 44th alumni club to be chartered in our history.
- The Council adopted its 2015-16 budget with no increase in fees.
- The Council accepted Ralph V. Parmegiani, Ryan Gennarelli and Msgr. Gerald Orbanek into Graduate Membership in our Brotherhood.
- The Executive Committee of the Council established a Long Island District (alongside a redistricted New York City - North and New York City - South District) effective July 1, 2015.
At the 2015 Annual Meeting of the National Council, held at Rutgers University on February 28, Alpha Phi Delta's entity delegates gathered and accomplished much good for our organization. Among key action:
This page features news related to and of interest to members of Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity.