Among the many highlights of the meeting were:
- The re-election of Todd Cusato (Beta Sigma '97) and Salvatore Flagiello (Gamma Rho '06) as National President and National Vice President respectively;
- The official re-chartering, by unanimous vote, of our Beta Phi Chapter, with our entire chapter of students from Rowan University present to receive their re-chartering certificate;
- Adoption of the 2019-20 budget which, while sporting a 10% increase in chapter assessment (the first increase since 2007) saw no other appreciable fee changes;
- The election of Jonathan Cangin (Epsilon Zeta '17) as Chairman of the Undergraduate Coordinating Committee to succeed Meir Benishai (Delta Epsilon '15). Brother Cangin won his election in a spirited four-way race.
- The re-election of Michael Young (Beta Eta '85) as the Chairman of the Alumni Coordinating Committee.
National Secretary Paul Zammit was absent for the meeting due to the birth of his second child, but a resolution was adopted by the Council congratulating Brother Zammit on the blessed event. Fr. James Lentini (National Chaplain) stepped up to act as National Secretary for the meeting. In other Council activity: the Council voted by a near-unanimous vote to close its Gamma Omicron Chapter at Stonybrook; it adopted a series of resolutions congratulating and thanking key groups and individuals; it added Beta Phi Chapter, officially, into the Delaware Valley District; it approved National President Cusato's appointees for 2019-20; and it heard a report from National Chaplain Lentini on various items and promotional materials that will be available to Chapters (some of the items were displayed),
There were six National Presidents present: the current one (Todd Cusato), Christopher Mancusi (2014-2016), Nicholas Franki (2011-2014), Robert DeVito (2009-2011), Manuel Rodriguez (2004-2005), and Alexander Fafara (1988-1990).