Central Office noted the following regulations regarding District Conventions:
- As per our Bylaws, District Conventions must be conducted by June 1.
- As per our Bylaws, only Chapters and Alumni Clubs have a vote at a District Convention.
- As per our Bylaws, Assistant District Governors must be elected, they cannot be appointed by the Governor at a later date. As our bylaws state: Assistant District Governors "shall be elected at their respective District Conventions in the same manner as the District Governors."
- As per our Bylaws, No expenses from the District Convention are eligible for reimbursement, as per our Bylaws, "No expense for this event shall be borne by the National Fraternity’s treasury." (Article III, Section V, District Conventions)
- Also note that, as per our Bylaws, "Any laws or resolution passed at a district convention shall have force and effect only upon the entities of that district." (Article III, Section V, Subsection A).