ALPHA PHI DELTA'S
2023 NATIONAL CONVENTION
Our 100th National Convention
VILLA ROMA RESORT
Catskill Mountains • Callicoon, New York
356 Villa Roma Road • Callicoon, NY 12723 • 1-800-727-8455
WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY - AUGUST 2-6, 2023
Convention and Hotel Reservation Deadline: July 5
To Book your Convention and Hotel stay call 1-800-727-8455
About Our Convention Hotel: The Villa Roma Resort
- Overview: Villa Roma Resort is an all-inclusive resort, meals, room, entertainment. Thus when you book your hotel room you are booking the Convention package, too -- all in one price.
- Minimum Stay Requirement: There is a two (2) night minimum stay required for all guests.
- Check In: Check in at 4:00 daily but you can arrive early and store your luggage.
- Fun and Relaxation: Indoor pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, sauna, off-track-betting parlor, heated outdoor pools, water slide, children’s pool, go-carts, bumper boats, zip lines, and horseback riding (many but not all activities are included in your stay).
- Sports: The resort's Sports Complex includes a gym, bowling, racquetball, wally ball, inflatable fun center for kids, a rock climbing wall, and a spider climb. Also available are facilities for golf, basketball, volleyball, tennis, handball, softball, horseshoes, shuffleboard and bocce.
- Nightly Entertainment: Villa Roma features entertainment nightly with different shows at hotel night club (see schedule Upcoming Events – Villa Roma Resort)
- All Meals Included: Daily --> Breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, and sit down dinner are included with your convention resort package. (Note: dinner only on day of arrival, and breakfast and lunch only on day of departure). If you have any dietary restrictions, please notify the maître d when you arrive.
About Convention 2023 Pricing
- Inclusive Rates: All Rates are inclusive: include room, food, entertainment, tax, resort fee, gratuity per person. Check in 4:00 PM, Check out 12:00 noon
- Rates for Children: Children under 4 - no charge
- Room Types: Click here to see different room choices that are available. There are traditional room (two doubles/queens), One bedroom suite (max 6 people - two queens and a pullout), two bedroom suite (max 6 people - one king, two doubles and a pullout)
- Other Fees: There is a convention fee on top of the resort fees to cover our hospitality room and gift
Three Ways to Make your Convention Reservation
This year the Convention reservation system is different than in the past; ALL reservations are through booking with the VILLA ROMA only, not through the Fraternity
-  Reservations by Phone. Reserve by calling Villa Roma at 1-800-727-8455 and select option 1 for reservations.
-  Reservations Online.Guests can reserve a room by visiting our website www.villaroma.com and choosing the "Book Now" button. After this, click on the “Add Code” box, then click on “Discount Code” and select a “Group Attendee” code, and then enter in Alpha Phi Delta. Here you will choose your dates and reserve your room.
-  Direct Online Reservation: You can also book direct by clicking here. (Or click the button below)
- Important Note: When you reserve online, the rates may quote a bit higher than the advertised Convention pricing. This is due to the formula the booking engine uses to calculate the taxes. However, when the reservation generates in the hotel billing system it does correct to our special rate.
About the Alumnus Emeritus Luncheon
and National Awards Banquet
- ALUMNUS EMERITUS LUNCHEON (Friday, 1:00 p.m.) - if you are a brother celebrating your 50th anniversary in the fraternity (initiation in 1973 or earlier) and wish to attend this luncheon only (i.e., you are not attending the rest of the National Convention), click here complete this reservation form. The luncheon is free to any brother (and spouse) who has 50 or more years in the fraternity.
- AWARDS DINNER (Saturday Night, 6:30 p.m.) - if you would like to attend only the National Awards Banquet on Saturday night, the price is $85. Please make reservations by clicking here.
Slide Show: Welcome to our Convention locale:
Callicoon, New York
While our Villa Roma Resort is an all inclusive resort experience, guests may want to wander out and about in the greater Callicoon area to see some sights. Here are a handful of the many places that maybe be worth a visit during your stay.