National Council Meeting 2017:
Youngstown State University, Saturday, February 18
The 2017 Annual Meeting of the National Council of Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity is scheduled for Saturday, February 18, 2017, at Youngstown State University (Beta Omicron Chapter). Here is the key information that Chapter, Alumni Club and Alumni Association delegates need to know:
- Directions to the University: Click here to start your Google Maps directions to Youngstown State University. Or click here (or see below) for a direction flyer for getting to Youngstown State University.
- Where on Campus are we Meeting?: Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio. The Annual Meeting of the National Council will be held in the campus's Beeghly Hall (Building 58 on the campus map below) in the McKay Auditorium. See the campus map below, or you can download it by clicking here.
- What about Parking?: There are several parking facilities near the building that we can park in; however, there's a $5.00 fee to park.
- Does my Chapter/Alumni Entity have to Register: Yes! Registration of Chapter and Alumni Entity delegates will be begin at 8:00am. To save time, please pre-register online; to do so click here for the registration form. Remember: There are only two (2) delegates per chapter and alumni club, and one (1) delegate per alumni association. Colony representatives (and others) are deemed observers on that online registration form.
- Starting Time: The starting time for the meeting will 9:00AM.
- Meals. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for all delegates. Information will be provided to you on arrival and check in.
- Delegate Reimbursement: Undergraduate Chapter Delegates get reimbursement for mileage provided they attend the Council meeting from start to finish. Those arriving late or leaving early may forfeit their mileage reimbursement.